Re: StarOffice installtion crashes on IBM T22

You might have a S3 Savage graphics-adapter (Virge). I got this one in
my Toshiba.

Take a look on http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html and look for a
enviroment variable named SAL_DO_NOT_USE_INVERT50. Has to get the value
"true".

For OpenOffice this has to be done too.