Re: XMMS Fonts

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 08:11:14AM -0500, Clayton Carter wrote:
> 	So, this isn't a Debian issue, but I don't think this is
> true.  I listen to mp3's with id3v1 tags all the time and xmms
> displays the information perfectly every time.  And I don't even have
> id3v2 tags disabled.

i'm not sure it is or isn't a debian issue, but i had the same problem
with complaints about the playlist font on xmms on both potato and
woody. simply changing the default font in xmms fixed the complaints in
both cases.

Sergio J. Rey	http://typhoon.sdsu.edu/rey.html
Public keyID 0xF69095DF at http://wwwkeys.kernel-panic.org
can't she just stop talking?!
        - Savannah Franklin Rey (8 yrs old) on NBC's 2000 Olympic diving commentator.