Re: XMMS Fonts

	So, this isn't a Debian issue, but I don't think this is
true.  I listen to mp3's with id3v1 tags all the time and xmms
displays the information perfectly every time.  And I don't even have
id3v2 tags disabled.

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"