Re: pcmcia-modules... for 2.4.x kernel?

	Instructions for doing this are in one of the text files in
the unpacked source package.  It took me a while to figure this one
out, but I've never known that it was so easy to make your own kernel
package.  Hell, it even works with a patched kernel!

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 07:41:41AM +1200, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Download pcmcia-source and then when you build your kernel package using
> make-kpkg, build the modules_image target as well.

Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"