Re: pcmcia-modules... for 2.4.x kernel?

	Instructions for doing this are in one of the text files in
the unpacked source package.  It took me a while to figure this one
out, but I've never known that it was so easy to make your own kernel
package.  Hell, it even works with a patched kernel!

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"