Re: New ... please help

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Peter Cordes wrote:

> > 3. does Debian support USB mouse ... if yes ... how could i
> configure it ... ? > I would appreciate any advice I can get ....
>
>  Don't know about that one...

Well, under kernel 2.4.3 my USB joystick works Ok - compile the input core
support, hid support, and usb mouse support in and see if it works.
Don't know about configuring it, becaus eI don't have one, but try
searching google [for Linux USB mouse Xfree86, for example].

Can't help much more, as I don't have a USB mouse.

--
There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.