Re: How to use touch pad and mouse?

What make/model laptop have you got?

I have an Dell Inspiron 3700 - depending on the BIOS settings it will
either
   a)  Ignore the touchpad when a PS/2 mouse is plugged in
or b) Use both - if you move one, then the other will be disabled for
      the next few seconds.

Either way, it appears as /dev/psaux (which I send though gpm and
X then reads from /dev/gpmdata anyway).

Hope this helps
--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com
On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 09:01:45PM -0700, Eric Richardson wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I get the touch pad and the ps2 mouse I'm using both to work?

<snip>

> Thanks,
> Eric :-)
<snip>