Re: How to use touch pad and mouse?

Eric Richardson wrote:

> Hi,
> Can I get the touch pad and the ps2 mouse I'm using both to work?

I have a UMAX 533T which is no longer made but works pretty good. I
checked the manual and indeed the touch pad is a ps2 device which
explains why it worked fine before I plugged the mouse in and I'll use
the emulate3button for pasting as noted in the other thread for use when
the ps2 mouse is not plugged in.

I haven't checked whether bios supports both but I don't remember a
setting for this. I'll take a look at XF86Config as well.

I'm currently using stable - what is the first kernel that supports USB
as a have that port as well?

Thanks for the help.

Eric :-)