Re: ailing gpm - tp380ED

G'Day !

Beginning to think its hardware (or maybe not).  First had the problem in '94 on a 486 w/ VESA Bus and maybe 8M RAM, and serial mouse.  Back then I modified my startx script to kill GPM before starting the X server.

Old habits never die  ;-)

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

Chris Waters
Sent by: cwaters

03/29/01 03:47 PM