Re: Today's Challange

G'Day !

Thank you all for your responses .. I pretty sure I can do it now.

I think you all went off on a tangent ... The computers I'm setting up only have a Motherboard and video card and harddrive, so the only possible way to boot is off the harddrive.  (Without the purchase of additional hardware  ;-)

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

Peter Cordes <peter@llama.nslug.ns.ca>

03/23/01 08:52 PM