Losing interrupts

After I upgraded my Thinkpad 570 to Linux 2.4.0 I started noticing
that it complained about losing interrupts and that the HDD wouldn't
spin up after suspend one time in 10 or so. It's very irritating and
means I have to reboot to get the HDD spinning again. If I revert to a
2.2.x kernel, this never happens.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the APM support and I've
tried different configurations, like allowing or disallowing
interrupts during calls to the APM BIOS, but to no avail. I will check
again with a 2.4.2 kernel as soon as I get back on a fatter pipe (I'm
at home trying to fight the flu right now), and I hope that will fix
things.

Has anyone else had any similar problems?

--
Mikael "MC" Cardell <mc@hack.org>
Defender of the Sacred GNU, Temple of the Moby Hack