Re: HELP, ThinkPad380ED, Music

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 11:26:28PM -0800, Jan Hearthstone wrote:
>    Anyhow - Dear Wizzards,
>   How do I get to play music on my debian2.2?
>   It does not recognize "sndconfig"!
>   Why was I born intellectually challenged?
>   Hearthstone.

No, there's no sndconfig in Debian.
A few suggestions-
    Check http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/ for your make/
        model.
    When posting to the mailinglists, ask specific questions and provide as
        much detail about the circumstance as possible.  For example "My laptop
        has a Yamaha OPL3 sound chip, how do I get it working."
    If you don't know what hardware you have, send a COMPLETE dmesg.  Use
        'dmesg > dmesg.txt' to put dmesg output to a text file.

As far as being intellectually challenged, ask your mother what she was doing
when she was pregnant with you. ;p

<jakemsr@clipper.net>