Re: Parallel attached CDR - recomendations?

On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 11:28:08AM +0000, Jo Geraerts wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've never tried one of these. But an external scsi writer is another
> solution. Maybe it's more expensive but i think it's more reliable than a
> parrallel writer.

I guess that would be my second choice.  I suppose I would have to buy
some kind of SCSI adapter for my desktop if I bought a drive with a
PCMCIA card for the laptop.  I guess I'll continue to shop....

Thanks!

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good