Hello all

I would just like to introduce myself. I am new to this group and pretty new to Linux also. I can definetly see myself going to Linux full time very shortly, after everything I have is compatible.

I do have a laptop problem though..
I have an NEC Versa 5080x, thankfully everything is supported except for my Linksys Etherfast 10/100 PCMCIA card. I get the error pcnet_cs unable to read hardware address 0x300 or 0x340 depending on which slot it is in.

anyway - that wasn't the best introduction, but it works..

freaker