Re: use slink or potatoe for installation?

Dear Daniel,

> i thought that perhaps it would have been better to install slink
> first and update to potatoe later ...

First, note that the word is 'potato'; this might help locating the
archive.

It might be easier to install slink; it's certainly easier to get
networking running when
you have a full system installed.  In a similar situation, I installed
slink and then compiled the pcmcia modules by hand so that it would
recognize my network card.  I found that relatively painless.

Best luck,
	Dylan Thurston