2.4.0-test11 and pcmcia on a toshiba 320CDT

Helo ppl,

Lately I decided to try 2.4.0-test11 on my toshiba. Fetchted the source,
compiled the kernel whith pcmcia, every thing whent fine. But when I rebooted,
the cardmgr couldnt loud the i82365 module. I said init_module: no such device.
Detaile found below. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Mzzl Joost (de enige echte)

Starting PCMCIA services: modules/lib/modules/2.4.0-test11/pcmcia/i82365.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
ds: no socket drivers loaded!
/lib/modules/2.4.0-test11/pcmcia/ds.o: init_module: Operation not permitted
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
 cardmgr.