Re: Opensound driver

I've checked that file with file, yes ..its only an html file that
containt an error message like this:

<TITLE>FTP Error</TITLE>
<H1>FTP Error</H1>
<h2>Could not login to FTP server</h2>
<PRE></PRE>

Actualy, I have the license key from opensound already, but its still
not working.
Every time I tried on : http://www.opensound.com/download.cgi; then
enter the license key,
always got that error file.

And also tried to ftp://www.se.opensound.com/pub/oss/linux, still not
working.
Is the ftp server of opensound down ?
--
I've checked at Alsa, but es1988 Allegro-1 is not supported yet. :'-(
driver from opendsound is the only hope for now.

=Toosa=