dselect

Hello Debian-World,

I wanted to update my system yesterday with dselect, but somehow, I must
have typed something wrong, because dselect wants to remove some important
.debs (although they are marked as installed).
My question: How do I tell dselect to "forget" this stupid selection, or
even better, I want dselect to scan my system and to update its database
accordingly (similar to rpm --rebuild-database)

Thanks for your help in advance.
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook