Re: [Fwd: pcmcia ethernet card]

Hi There:

I'm using Debian 2.2 with 3Com but the idea is the
same...

1. Make sure you have installed the pcmcia package.
You can check by looking for /etc/init.d/pcmcia folder
and /etc/pcmcia.

2. To set up the IP, edit /etc/pcmica/networks.opt and
fill in the IP address, netmask, network, broadcast
DNS, gateway.

3. Restart the pcmcia script by running
/etc/init.d/pcmcia restart

Hope that works for you :-)