Re: i still can't install linux!

Yep... that message means.... out of memory....
so... I guest you need a little big more

You could also try restarting, and then when you have made your partitions
(and a swap partition) activate the swap partition, and then continue
installing... using the swap you just created should help with installing

Mark Janssen