RE: pcmcia config script

This and later message from someone else say to create a symbolic link
to kernel-source-<version>.  Why? AFAIK, it is unnecessary.  (Or, I am
blissfully ignorant of something.)  If the below were modified by
removing the "ln -s" line and changing the "cd linux" to "cd
kernel-source-<version>" it would all work just as well.  No chance of
having a link point at the wrong place, either.