pcmcia config script

debs,

for a potato sys, what's the "linux source directory"?

(i installed potato on the 2.2.17, "cd" kernel.  but in
pursuit of having a tailored kernel, i can no longer
use my pcmcia modem.  in order to get my pcmcia modem
working again, i believe that i have to get the
pcmcia-card services source from
http://www.sourceforge.org--done--tar xvzf the *.tar.gz
file--done--type, "make config,"--done--"make all," and
"make install."  the linux pcmcia config script (via
"make config") wants to know the "linux source
directory."  the "default" is "/usr/src/linux" which
doesn't exist on my fresh potato lapbox.)

...suggestions?

ia, t.

bentley taylor.

//