Re: NeoMagic 128 ZV support on Thinkpad 380D

Thanks for the tip.

Evidently I'm being betrayed by the chips themselves:  I can't convince the
xserver to believe the panel can go any higher than 800x600, and my
XF86Config makes no mention of an LCD panel anywhere.  I can only assume the
driver is clever enough to ask the chip what it's connected to.

Oh well... :)

Kind regards,

Michael