Re: No MII transceivers found!

sen_ml@eccosys.com dijo:
> i've never used the card in question but for reference, it does appear to
> be among the latest supported cards (for 3.1.16):
>
>   http://pcmcia.sourceforge.org/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS
>
> i don't know from which version of pcmcia-cs this holds though (it was
> in at least 3.1.14).  perhaps someone else knows or can find out.
>
> which version of pcmcia-cs / pcmcia-source / modules are you using?

I'm running a 2.2.14 kernel with pcmcia-cs 3.1.19
Other cards work just fine.
And this card works in another laptop (running Red Hat).
I really am shocked ;-)

Can anyone point me to a source of information on this?
Thanks a lot in advance!

--
      The easiest way to get the root password is to become system admin.

 Barbwired (The Translatrix)  -  U. Complutense de Madrid  -  Filología Inglesa
                 Web personal  http://www.bigfoot.com/~barbwired/
      Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Kernel 2.2.16) on a Dell Laptop