Re: PCMCIA (FAST) ETHERNET CARD

Heather,

How did you setup your system to eject the card on suspension? I am
trying to setup a Thinkpad 755CD to do a suspend when I close the
laptop lid. Instead, it is just going to standby. I would think that the
command to change this behavior would be in the same area as the
command to eject your PC card. Plus, I'm also interested in the benefits
you mentioned.

Thanks,
William

--