Re: Low memory install on an IBM Thinkpad 700

On Thu, 18 May 2000, A.C. Almeida wrote:

> But newer (>2.x) debian bootdisks won't boot with 4MB. Try debian 1.3.1
> and the patched bootdisk at ftp://ftp.dgmicro.com
> <ftp://ftp.dgmicro.com>  .

nonsense.  I've booted up a old 486SL-33 with 4Mb laptop with the low
memory boot disks.  works fine!  just make sure you download the low
memory ones and everything will be fine, the ones off the slink (debian
2.1) cd work fine.

Alex

--
**       ((__))  Alexander "Jim diGriz" "Hubenko" Clouter