ANNOUNCE: v2.11 IR-HOWTO

Hi,

I have just finished a new issue of the IR-HOWTO

changes in v2.11, 9 March 2000:
added links to the 'irctl' and 'IRManager' infrared control
programs, new base URL of the document, new chapter
Connecting from Linux to WinCE, link to IrDA-Java
interface added, link to HOWTO about Toshiba and
IrDA added, more information about a connection
to S25, links to AT commands for cellular phones
added, new chapter Code History, link to SH888
phone book tool, a short survey of
IrDA protocols, minor changes

Some changes are courtesies from Arthur Tyde and
Bryan Abshier of Linuxcare Inc., Guenther Wieser,
Timo Felbinger and Lichen Wang.

Available at http://home.snafu.de/wehe/howtos.html

I didn't have the time to include all recent topics discussed in
the Linux-IrDA list and couldn't follow all changes in the
development. But I hope it's useful anyway. As usual I'm
open to your additions, suggestions, criticisms.

Cheers
-werner-

--
~ LiLAC - Linux with Laptop Computers http://home.snafu.de/wehe ~