Video on Siemens Scenic Modile 360

Hi,

I'm trying to install Linux on a Siemens Scenic 360. After a few
problems with PCMCIA (I first tried slink's floppies, which worked
fined, then I wanted to upgrade to potato, it didn't go very well, so
I tried to install again with slink's floppies, and I couldn't have
the network working with PCMCIA because of "device or resource
busy". I did the same procedure as the first time but it didn't work,
so I finally took potato's floppies).

And now I'm stuck on X11. I read on "linux laptop" that recent 3.3.6
SVGA server should work but I couldn't get it working yet. So if
somebody had a XF86Config that is known to work with that laptop (or
just any hints), I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Laurent

--