Re: Off screen

"Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:

>  I had to grep the net for a version of phdisk.exe that would format a
>  suspend partition for me...  It would be neat to have a phdisk.exe
>  for Linux.

That would be great- among other things, I could get my windows refund. :-)  In
your grep, did you locate source code anywhere?

Zeen,

          Adam Powell                     http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/
          Thomas B. King Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering
          77 Massachusetts Ave. Rm. 4-117         Phone (617) 452-2086
          Cambridge, MA 02139 USA                   Fax (617) 253-5418