Re: Problems with PCMCIA netcard

I have that exact card, I installed pcmcia after I recompiled my kernel
for sound, so I had to compile the pcmcia-cs and modules (download the
source package).

The 3c575.cb driver is a cardbus card, that may not be installed by
default because it is "experimental" (I've had no problem, except for
getting dhcp to work, but I don't think that the pcmcia problem, but a
dhcp problem), you might need to recompile the source.