Re: Suspend Mode

>From the page:
>I got the command:
>     hdparm -m16 -c1 -u1 /dev/hda
>Which enabled suspend to disk on my Mitsubshi Amity. I've
>no idea if it will help you on your machine.

I expect that the -m16 has no impact.  The -u1 (unmasking IRQs) is a
significant change and may be what is necessary.  The -c1to use 32bit IO is
something that I would only expect to make a difference if your hardware is
more broken than most machines.
Could you please do some tests and discover for us whether it's the -c1 or the
-u1 that does it?  Or whether indeed they are both required?

I'm in Utrecht.  I'd like to meet any Linux users in the area, or any other
part of the Netherlands.