Re: Vietnamese translation for `Debian Project News - April 13th, 2015'

On Fri, 2015-04-24 at 10:04 +0700, Trần Ngọc Quân wrote:

> I'm very happy if I have permission to access svn and cvs repo.
> I currently have permission to access git repo on GNOME, but in Debian,
> I haven't got any.
> My acount in Alioth is <https://alioth.debian.org/users/vnwildman-guest/>

I have added you to to the publicity team, so you can commit
translations of draft announcements/newsletters there.

For the Debian website itself, please contact debian-i18n about the
process of setting up a new translation team for the website.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/

> >> I will translate
> >> <https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/announcements/en/drafts/jessie-release.wml?view=markup&root=publicity>
> >> and sent you soon.
> > Excellent!
> >
> Done!

As I've added you to the publicity team, please commit the new
translation to the repository. More info about the publicity team and
translations is available on our wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity#Translate_announcements_and_press_releases

--
bye,
pabs