Re: courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Hello Martin,
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:31:43AM +0100, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:

> On 2019-02-09 10:15, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Hello Anders, hello Martin, I will try to check with the courier
> > maintainer if he could another upload on monday, so if you have
> > something ready during the weekend, this would be optimal.
>
> The file Anders sent at the 6th is the final one.

Thanks, I added it and will ask the maintainer for another uplaod
including it later tonight.

One final question:
The previous file stated:
# This file is distributed under the same license as the courier package, i.e. GPL 3+

The current file now states:
# This file is distributed under the same license as the XX package.

I assumed that XX stands for courier. If this is not correct, i.e. you
intended a different license, please inform me asap to avoid incorrect
license information.

Thanks again for the update.

Greetings

         Helge