Re: courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Hi Helge

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 19:00, Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> courier. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> 2018-02-03. I apologize for the short notice.

Sorry, I just found this in my spam folder. :-/

I haven't done any translation work like this in ages, so I'd need to
look into tooling, etc. again. Looking at the archives of
d-l10n-swedish and the bug tracker, I didn't see anything related to
this request, so we probably missed the train, right?

Martin