Re: courier 1.0.5-2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package courier

Hello Martin,
On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 09:32:54AM +0100, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:

> On 2019-02-05 08:56, Martin Ågren wrote:
> > Sorry, I just found this in my spam folder. :-/
> >
> > I haven't done any translation work like this in ages, so I'd need
> > to look into tooling, etc. again. Looking at the archives of
> > d-l10n-swedish and the bug tracker, I didn't see anything related
> > to this request, so we probably missed the train, right?
>
> I've downloaded the file and prepared but haven't started the
> translation yet. And the deadline passed so the rush is over pretty
> much =)

Please provide the translation ASAP. I'll include it as soon as I get
it so it can be included in the next upload which, pending on many
circumstances, might still reach next stable.

(More precisely: If I have it tomorrow, chances are rather good, if I
recieve it in March, chances are rather low).

Greetings

        Helge