Re: Several debconf translations still missing for Spanish...

Hi Christian,

> Here is the current status of debconf translations missing for your
> language at this very moment in wheezy, and for which no activity
> seems visible in the debian-l10n-spanish mailing list.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

> condor (35 strings) ITT on 20/5. Nothing since then

There is a RFR [0] and I hope Iván send us news about a RFR2 soon [1].

> fontconfig (1 string) ITT on 21/5. Nothing since then

Omar rocks! [2]

> icinge (13 strings) NO ACTION

s/icinge/icinga/

Really, Omar rocks! [3]

> ledgersmb (6 strings) NO ACTION

Camaleon rocks too! [4]

> mysql-5.5 (2 strings) NO ACTION

I bet we'll have news from Javier soon [5].

> ngix (2 strings) RFR on 4/6, prodded on 16/6

I hope Iván send us news about a LCFC soon [6].

> phpldapadmin (22 strings)

Did you know that Omar is a rockstar? [7]

> postfix (5 strings) NO ACTION

I hope Matías send us news about a RFR soon [8].

Please keep us updated about the progress of the Spanish Translation
Team, this time we'll be in your Hall of Fame [9].

Regards,

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00023.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00160.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00173.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00171.html
[4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00161.html
[5] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00163.html
[6] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00170.html
[7] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00133.html
[8] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00176.html
[9] http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2011/01/31#4langs-100percent-squeeze
--
Fernando C. Estrada

The prayer of serenity applies here.  To both of us.  :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <199710141802.LAA22443@wall.org>