Re: Several debconf translations still missing for Spanish...

El Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:55:30 +0200, Christian PERRIER escribió:

> Here is the current status of debconf translations missing for your
> language at this very moment in wheezy, and for which no activity
> seems visible in the debian-l10n-spanish mailing list.

> ledgersmb (6 strings) NO ACTION

Christian, I'm going to translate that template but I'm not sure about
the proper file to choose as it seems there are two:

Version 1.3.18-1

Version 1.3.15-3

I picked up the most updated (1.3.18-1) but someone at the Spanish
translation mailing list told me about the older, so which should I be
working on?