Re: Naming translation files when sending them to the BTS

Not that this is related to the problem at hand, but while we're on the
topic of enhancing the robot:

Manuel Porras Peralta wrote:

> By the way, why not to make robot able to do that renaming job for us?
> If you send any .po file from Debian Spanish, it will be renamed to
> es.po, no matter what name it had. So we ensure that there won't be
> any mistake... I don't know if it's a great job to change robot to
> make this but I think it's a good idea...

It would also be cool to have the robot do msgfmt checks and return the
file if any problem shows up.

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"En el principio del tiempo era el desencanto.  Y era la desolación.  Y era