Naming translation files when sending them to the BTS

From one Spanish translation bug report:

> Package: tex-common
> Version: 1.10
> Tags: l10n patch
>
> Please find attached an update of this package's po-debconf translation to
> Spanish.

(file attached was named <package>.<version>.es.po)

May I make you people a small suggestion? Nothing mandatory, but
something to make maintainer's life easier (and we, translators, all
ant to make our beloved maintainers life easy, don't we?).

If you could name the attached file exactly as it should be named (in
that case "es.po"), that would save a minor....but annoying step to
all maintainers who have to apply our (your) patches.

I already has informal discussions with some maintainers and some of
them were "complained" (that was not a big complaint, don't worry)
they have to often rename...or unzip...our files.

And, for sure, when one has to apply dozens of translations, that may
become annoying.

So, well, please consider this suggestion if you can.