Re: Naming translation files when sending them to the BTS

That's why I had all my po-debconf translations stored in folders with
the name of the package, and inside, the es.po file :) . Easier for
us, easier for mantainers.

By the way, why not to make robot able to do that renaming job for us?
If you send any .po file from Debian Spanish, it will be renamed to
es.po, no matter what name it had. So we ensure that there won't be
any mistake... I don't know if it's a great job to change robot to
make this but I think it's a good idea...

In order to do so, we should have a sub-robot for each language team,
so "main" robot may identify where the file came from easily.

Sorry if I didn't explain that well... hehe...

Translator sends "hola.txt" file to Spanish Robot -> Robot receives
"hola.txt" attached in a BTS subject e-mail -> Spanish Robot
automatically renames hola.txt to es.po assuming hola.txt is a
po-debconf file -> Spanish Robot sends  correct es.po file to Debian
BTS -> Everybody is happy :)

--
Venturi