Re: [Pkg-openldap-devel] Intent to NMU openldap2.3 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org):
> Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> writes:
>
> > 	Hmm... I spoke too fast, the call for update is also for
> > openldap2.3, I'm a little bit lost right now, I will reply to the
> > other message of Christian and wait for his information and
> > directions, if you could please wait until we solve that before
> > the next upload, I would be very thankful. Sorry for this.
>
> Okay, I'll hold off for a moment (although your translation looked fine to
> me).

Go ahead. The call for translation I sent yesterday was sent because
Felipe's mail ufortunately felt in one of my spam traps. So I just
discovered it after sendign a call for translations for openldap2.3

In short, Russ: use what Felipe sent and just upload..:-)