Re: [Fwd: consultant brazil]

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> Luk Claes wrote:
> 	Hi Luk,

Hi

Some suggestions/questions follow. Please, state if they are ok.

[...]
>>>Taxas:     Valores por projeto ou por chamado técnico, para maiores
>>>detalhes,
>>>entrar em contato.
>>>Informações adicionais:
>>>
>>>Consultoria em redes, segurança, VPN, VoIP, storage, terminal services, alta
>>>disponibilidade e alta escalabilidade.
>>>Migração e Instalação de Servidores e customização de ambiente.
>>>Desenvolvimento e Instalação de sistemas open source.
>>>Provedor de soluções WEB e conteúdo móvel.
>>>Análise de performance e vulnerabilidades
>>>Contratos de suporte (segundo e terceiro níveis). Formatos: 8x5, 24x5,
>>>24x7x365.
>>>NOC (Network Operations Center) próprio.

[...]
> Rates: Prices per project ou technical call, for further
> details, please contact me.

Prices depend on project or technical requirements, ...

> Additional information:
> Network, security, VPN, VoIP, storate, terminal servives,

storage, terminal services

> high avaliability and high scalability consultancy.
> Server Migration and Installation and customization of scenario.

s/customization of scenario/needed customization/?

[...]
> My personal observations:
> * No Fax

That's no problem, only an email address is really required (policy at
the bottom of the consultants page).

> * Perhaps, a few things will sound "quite strange", I don't
> exactly how to translate it without lost the portuguese
> meaning and keeping the idea in english. Hope I could achieve
> that. :)

I hope my suggestions are better ;-)

Cheers

Luk