Re: [Fwd: consultant brazil]

Luk Claes wrote:
:: Hi

	Hi Luk,

:: Can you please translate this into English so I can
:: add the entry to the consultants page?

	Of course. Here it is, in line below. :)

Name: Carlos Eduardo Curcz
Company: CSI Networks
Address: Rua Rosalino Mazziotti, 28 Sl. 34
Phone: +55 41 3013-6501
E-mail: suporte@csinetworks.com.br
Rates: Prices per project ou technical call, for further
details, please contact me.
Additional information:
Network, security, VPN, VoIP, storate, terminal servives,
high avaliability and high scalability consultancy.
Server Migration and Installation and customization of scenario.
Development and installation of open source systems.
WEB solution provider and mobile content.
Vulnerability and performance analysis.
Support contract (second and third levels). Types: 8x5, 24x5, 24x7x365
Own NOC (Network Operations Center)

My personal observations:
* No Fax
* Perhaps, a few things will sound "quite strange", I don't
exactly how to translate it without lost the portuguese
meaning and keeping the idea in english. Hope I could achieve
that. :)

- --
// Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org>
// GUD-PR / DUG-PR || http://www.debian-pr.org