Re: New fontconfig templates, translations wanted

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 02:33:24PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hi translators,

Hi Josselin,

> sorry to bother so many people, but I have lately come to the conclusion
> that the debconf questions in fontconfig deeply suck. I have rewritten
> two questions in one that I believe is much easier to understand.
> However, I don't want to ship in sarge a package with outdated debconf
> translations; that's why I'm asking you if you could send me updated .po
> files quickly, so that I can upload that improved version.
>
> The package with the new question is available at
> http://people.debian.org/~joss/packages/

First of all, sorry for not updating the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
translations and sending them to you in time for 2.2.3-3. Anyway, I
found some time to review and update the translations and did it.

Attached you will find a gziped diff between the current translation as
distributed within the fontconfig Debian packages and my changes. Please
consider applying the changes when preparing your next package upload.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||