----- Forwarded message from Wojtek Baszczyk <baszczyk@hotmail.com> -----

From: Wojtek Baszczyk <baszczyk@hotmail.com>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:46:47 -0600

                                                                                         Salt Lake City, Sept 3 2003

To whom it may concern:

         My name is Wojtek Baszczyk I am a Polish-English-Polish Translator. Currently I'm on the contract with TermSeek Inc. for which I've been doing Business and General Purpose translations. I've done Computer translations for Norton Inc. as well.
         I am from Warsaw-Poland, and have lived in US for over 3 years. I am currently a college student majoring in Business Management. Please let me know if you would be interested in using my service.
         I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Sincerely
Wojtek K Baszczyk
baszczyk@hotmail.com
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Tout dormeur a en lui un lève tard qui sommeil.