Re: DPN 2016/02 -- Greek translation needs review

Hello Laura,

I'll spend some the next few days on the instructions below regarding
translation of the missing strings plus Greek translations that are more
or less outdated :)

Cheers!
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/