Re: [securing-debian-howto] Broken Link

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:44:38PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:21:40PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Hi Javier,
> (..)
> > maybe you don't know it, but there are currently (since a week or so)
> > attempts to update the translation and a few people contribute. Expect
> > commits soon.
>
> I was not aware of this (or maybe I missed the e-mail that said so). If you

The mails were sent directly to this list, not to you. No need to search
for such a mail in your mailbox ...

> are going to commit directly to CVS, please also update the information in
> README.translators.

Done.

I committed the first translation update and I also changed minor stuff in
English files (mostly missing SGML tags). I know that you do not want
major changes to be able to ship up-to-date translations with Sarge but
I could not resist :-))

PS: Maybe you want to upload a new harden-doc package soon? Please note
that the new debiandoc-sgml package entered Sarge and allows you to ship
a Japanese PDF file as well (read it, it looks really funny).

Jens