Re: [securing-debian-howto] Broken Link

Hi Javier,

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña schrieb:
On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 12:00:48PM +0100, Sandor Szuecs wrote:
This is his address:
Alexander Schmehl <alexander_AT_schmehl.info>

Simon Brandmair <sbrandmai_AT_@gmx.net> is likely to be the new translation coordinator.

Although I haven't heard from him in a while regarding the manual, that's why I sent the message to the German translation mailing list (debian-l10n-german AT lists.debian.org) just in case somebody wants to pick this up.

Yes, it would be nice, actually, the translators can do this themselves when they provide me with a new version. (hint, hint)

maybe you don't know it, but there are currently (since a week or so) attempts to update the translation and a few people contribute. Expect commits soon.

Jens