Re: [securing-debian-howto] Broken Link

Hi,

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 05:37:41PM +0100, Sandor Szuecs wrote:

On this page:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.de.html#s-log-alerts

This Link:
 "Counterpane's Log Analysis Resources"
 -> http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html

this is requesting following URL:
http://www.counterpane.com/http://www.loganalysis.org/

This is already fixed in the english version (see
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.en.html). The
german translation is not up to date, could you please contact the german
translators? (I'm ccing their mailing list).

I want to but i don't found his/her e-mail address.

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.de.html#s-log-alerts
Output of the footer:

| Anleitung zum Absichern von Debian
| Version: 2.5 (beta), Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:08:46 +0100
|
| Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs@debian.org

In the german document there is only your e-mail address. Maybe it would be nice to add the address from the german Operator in the german documetation.

Perhaps anyone of the list know this e-mail address?

Regards, Sandor Szuecs