Re: Apology to german users required in the release notes

* GOTO Masanori <gotom@debian.or.jp> [2004-09-01 01:30]:
> At Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:26:28 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
>> The Debian Project apologies for the unfortunate german quoting on the
>> command line interface. A solution is worked on, but unfortunately
>> hasn't made it into Sarge. As a workaround, switching to a UTF-8 based
>> locale will avoid the problem.
>
> It's not good idea to enforce your opinion to the release
> announcements because even some German guys do not think it's
> acceptable currently.

 It's not good idea to enforce *your* opinion to the German language
team because you do not think it's acceptable.

 Who are the "some German guys"? There will *always* be people thinking
differently, but never ever I have seen such a vast majority _for_ the
change, and you still object to apply it. Sorry, but you are being
ignorant.

 So long,
Alfie
--