Re: Debian Reference FR translation updates

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 05:03:42PM +0100, Alexandre Hoïde wrote:
>   Sure ! Done and available here :
>   http://ubuntuone.com/0rQGYDsBJoSSiSvSkKQGL6
>
>   From there on, i’ll get back to normal procedure submitting this file
> as RFR3, for further reviews, in the initial thread :
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2013/11/msg00045.html

> Subject: [RFR4] (bis) po4a://debian-reference 230f 44u
>   Ci-dessous l’adresse d’un nouveau tar. Le fr.po y est inchangé
> (identique au RFR4 du message précédent), mais le diff inclus est dans
> le bon sens.
>
> http://ubuntuone.com/2ym2oz8JqBdp8XpcfezrSe

I do not understand french, but it sounds like things are moving fine.

Alioth is back and I have moved git repo to ddp group.

  Vcs-Git:      git://anonscm.debian.org/ddp/debian-reference.git
  Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=ddp/debian-reference.git

(I put RFR3 version there to test build system.  Once I get finished PO,
I will make trivial un-fuzzy required for my recent changes and upload
package.  So you do not need to worry about changes in English etc.)

Please let me know if finished.

Regards,

Osamu

PS: As I see